Nurse practitioners and physician assistants are our healthcare heroes, courageously fighting on the front lines of the current COVID-19 pandemic. As a small token of thanks, our team has created a list of companies offering free food, lodging, apparel, and more to help healthcare providers.
*Please note these offers could change or expire at any time.
Would you like to add your donation to the list? Contact [email protected]
Food and Drink
- Uber Eats: Pledging 10 million free rides and deliveries of food for frontline healthcare workers, seniors, and people in need around the world.
- Airbnb: Offering healthcare staff and first responders places to stay that allow them to be close to their patients – and safely distanced from their own families.
- Marriott: Marriott International offers to host first responders who are working around the clock to save lives, and have established a “Community Caregiver Rate” at participating hotels across the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America. This special rate allows hospitals and other medical organizations to make hassle-free reservations – online, immediately, with no prior contract.
- Hilton: Hilton and American Express will make rooms available without charge to doctors, nurses, EMTs, paramedics and other frontline medical staff who need a place to sleep, recharge or isolate from their families through the end of May.
- Clark Howard is matching donations to medical workers who need child care.
- Care.com is providing one month of free, premium access to our site to support your important service to the community at this difficult time.
- Tieks: Giving a $50 Tieks Gift Card to anyone who stitches and donates 25 masks, or a $100 Tieks Gift Card for 50 or more masks.
- Talkspace.com: Providing 2,100 free months of therapy for doctors, nurses, social workers and front line workers.
2020 CME Conferences for NPs & PAs
Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts is a leading provider of high-quality, affordable Continuing Medical Education for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in a fun environment. Visit our website for more information and to learn about Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts and conference destinations. Join our growing community today!