COVID-19 has changed the CME landscape for many nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Leaving many providers asking – Where can I get my CME credit in 2020?
It’s now more important than ever to be there for each other, and the Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts team would like to assist in meeting your unique need. CME approval has been lessened and travel might not be available to you in the same manner it once was. So, we have created a list of CME opportunities for you to obtain your required credits in 2020 and 2021, within the CDC guidelines. We hope that one of these options will work well for you and your current situation.
You’ve heard it a thousand times, but we don’t think you can hear it enough…thank you for all you are doing for our communities! Your contributions and sacrifices have saved lives and provided safety. In the near future, we invite you to join us at one of our in-person events. We would love the opportunity to help you relax, refresh, and recharge at a SBHPP CME event. Reconnect with people and be a part of our community.
The perfect way to celebrate a new day.
Let’s plan for your CME future together!
2020 CME Opportunities:
- Destin, Florida | August 4-7
- Virginia Beach, Virginia | August 11-14
- Pensacola Beach, Florida | September 15-18
- San Antonio, TX | October 6-9
- Orlando, Florida | October 19-22
- Las Vegas, Nevada | November 10-13
- 10 EKG Hacks – (Note: does not provide CME credit)
2021 CME Opportunities (Registration opening in August 2020):
- Destin, Florida | June 8-11
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina | July 26-29
- Virginia Beach, Virginia | August 10-13
- *New* Chicago, Illinois | August 31 – September 3
- Pensacola Beach, Florida | September 14-17
- San Antonio, TX | October 5-8
- Orlando, Florida | October 25-28
- *New* Atlanta, Georgia| November 2-5
- Las Vegas, Nevada | November 16-19
2020 CME Conferences for NPs & PAs
Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts is a leading provider of high-quality, affordable Continuing Medical Education for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in a fun environment. Visit our website for more information and to learn about Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts and conference destinations. Join our growing community today!