Virginia Beach, VA CME Conference
Virginia Beach, VA
Scroll down for details
Virginia Beach, Virginia CME Conference Hotel Information
Featuring an unrivaled oceanfront location, our host property, Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, is next to Neptune’s Park and a 2-minute walk from the lively Virginia Beach Boardwalk with rides and restaurants. This luxury hotel in Virginia Beach is the perfect beach destination for your destination CME conference – where you can unwind in luxurious accommodations, dine at oceanfront restaurants, listen to a live concert in the park, or relax in a cabana on the beach during your off hours.
We have negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts™ guests starting at $229, but these rates are only guaranteed until July 22, 2019. Please book early as rooms may sell out prior to that date. Call 757.213.3000 or click here to make reservations. The Conference Code is Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts.
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
3001 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
Special rates apply before and after the conference – enjoy some extra leisure time!
Breakfast/Lunch: Breakfast will be provided as part of your registration and will be available Tuesday – Friday from 6:30 – 8:00 am. Refreshments will be served throughout the day as well. Please refer to final schedule for times. Lunch is on your own (sponsored lunches will be announced if applicable).
Beverage Service: Provided each day of conference
Top Reasons to Stay at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Experience all the resort amenities at this luxury hotel while enjoying the panoramic view of 21 stories above the beach – including a rooftop bar and infinity pool, personalized concierge service, and two award-winning restaurants for amazing fresh fish and world-class steak.
- Sleep a little later and never be late.
- Networking at all hours.
- All your friends stay at the conference hotel.
- Staying on-site allows you to run back to the room to drop off/pick up anything you need.
- Don’t get stuck in inclement weather and traffic, and be assured a parking space.
We kindly ask that you make your hotel reservation at our host property. We are committed to these contractual obligations in order to bring the guest room rates down from regular pricing. If you stay at a different hotel, we may fall short of our housing obligations and will be responsible for paying lost income to our hotels. This could mean higher registration fees and fewer benefits for participants. Thank you for your understanding and for making our educational programs the best they can be.