Pensacola Beach, FL CME Conference
Pensacola Beach, FL
Scroll down for details
Pensacola Beach, FL CME Conference Hotel Information
We have negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts™ guests starting at $173, but these rates are only guaranteed until August 16, 2019. Please book early as rooms may sell out prior to that date. Internet available in guest and meeting rooms.
*Santa Rosa Authority tax 1.28%; County bed tax 4%; State tax 7.5% will be added.
Call 1-866-916-2999 (ask for group reservations) or book online: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/P/PNSPEHF-DMG-20190906/index.jhtml
Group code is DMG.
Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
12 Via de Luna Drive
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
Special rates apply before and after the conference – enjoy some extra leisure time!
Breakfast will be provided as part of your registration and will be available Tuesday – Friday from 6:30 – 8:00 am. Refreshments will be served throughout the day as well. Please refer to final schedule for times. Lunch is on your own (sponsored lunches will be announced if applicable).
Beverage service: provided each day of conference
Top Reasons to Stay at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
- Experience all the resort amenities – Two outdoor pools, an indoor pool & a whirlpool; free & valet parking; children’s programs; free Wi-Fi in guest rooms; beach trolley; and more.
- Sleep a little later and never be late.
- Restaurants on-site for your enjoyment.
- Networking at all hours – maybe even on the beach.
- All your friends stay at the conference hotel.
- Staying on-site allows you to run back to the room to drop off/pick up anything you need.
- Don’t get stuck in inclement weather and traffic, and be assured a parking space.
We kindly ask that you make your hotel reservation at our host property. We are committed to these contractual obligations in order to bring the guest room rates down from regular pricing. If you stay at a different hotel, we may fall short of our housing obligations and will be responsible for paying lost income to our hotels. This could mean higher registration fees and fewer benefits for participants. Thank you for your understanding and for making our educational programs the best they can be.