Las Vegas, Nevada CME Conference Hotel Information
We have negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts guests. If you need hotel reservations and have not yet made your arrangements, you are encouraged to do so immediately as rooms may sell out prior to the cutoff dates listed below.
We kindly ask that you make your hotel reservation at our host property. We are committed to these contractual obligations in order to bring the guest room rates down from regular pricing. If you stay at a different hotel, we may fall short of our housing obligations and will be responsible for paying lost income to our hotels. This could mean higher registration fees and fewer benefits for participants. Thank you for your understanding and for making our educational programs the best they can be.
Reduced room rates start at $84 plus tax ($145 plus tax on November 12, 13, and 19), but these rates are only guaranteed until October 22, 2021.
Top Reasons to Stay at Harrah’s Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Experience all the resort amenities
- Sleep a little later and never be late.
- Restaurants on-site for your enjoyment.
- Networking at all hours
- All your friends stay at the conference hotel.
- Staying on-site allows you to run back to the room to drop off/pick up anything you need.
- Don’t get stuck in inclement weather and traffic, and be assured a parking space.
Don’t Miss Out On Our Early Deal Specials!
The earlier you register, the more you save!