Are you a physician, physician assistant (PA), or nurse practitioner (NP) specializing in orthopedics? Do you need CME? You’ve come to the right place! Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts’ in-person CME conferences and Online CME always offer an orthopedics focus, with evidence-based information on common orthopedic medical issues leading to improved patient outcomes. Whether you travel to one of our destination locations or attend via our On-demand or Virtual options, nationally accredited speakers provide training on issues commonly encountered by primary health care providers, such as flexor and extensor tendon injuries, finger fractures/dislocations, and much more.
Earn CME for Orthopedics in Vegas!
In 2023, we have one remaining in-person conference – also available Virtually – in Las Vegas from November 14-17, 2023, where an entire day will be dedicated to orthopedics. Topics include lower back pain, non-traumatic neck pain and cervical radiculopathy, shoulder joint pain and pathologies, and radiologic case studies. Earn up to 6.5 CME credits with this one day alone! (Earn up to 41.50 CME credits and 9.75 APRN Pharmacology credits for the full, four-day conference, with topics also including dermatology, pain management/pharmacology, cardiology & emergency medicine, diabetes, and women’s health.)
Orthopedic-focused CME, On-Demand
Looking for On-demand CME programming? Our dedicated Orthopedics CME package, worth up to 13 CME credit hours and 0.50 Rx credits, covers “Fixing Pains & Taking Names: A Roadmap for Physical Exam of Common MSK Injuries” and is taught by Sarah Bolander, DMSC, PA-C, DFAAPA, and Gerald Weniger, PhD, ATC, PA-C. Courses include:
- Gain the Upper Hand for Evaluating Conditions from the Wrist to the Digits
- I Spy: Basics of Skeletal Radiology and Fracture Identification
- Name-That-Fracture: Eponyms and Other Named Injuries
- Kids Can Run, But They Can’t Hide a Limp: Atraumatic Lower Extremity Conditions
- This Is … Ortho Jeopardy!
- Not Just Child’s Play: A Review of Pediatric Orthopedics
- Don’t Shoulder the Burden: Demystifying Physical Exam of the Shoulder
- We’ll Give You a Hand: Wrist & Hand Pathologies You May Be Missing
- Keys to the Knee: Simplifying Evaluation of the Knee
- Get a Leg Up on Musculoskeletal Pharmacology (Rx=0.50).
In-Person and Online CME for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Physicians
No matter what you choose, CME with an orthopedics focus is at your fingertips: Check out our upcoming Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts 2023 CME Conferences and 2024 CME Conferences, and register today for the best rates! At every event, the best of the medical community gathers to earn CME credits, network, and gain knowledge on dermatology, orthopedics, cardiology and emergency medicine, women’s health, pain management and pharmacology, diabetes, ER, and mental health.