Earn CME with “Best of 2022” Courses, Available On Demand!
Don’t find yourself in a jam at the end of the year – start making your plan now to earn CME credits so you can cross it off your to-do list early! We’ve even made it easy for you with our new “Best of 2022” On-Demand CME program, featuring 15 video courses hand-picked by our best speakers. This innovative course package offers a quick and easy way for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Physicians to earn up to 19.25 CME credit hours and up to 5.75 APRN hours.
Each “Best of 2022” On-Demand Package Includes:
- 15 of our most loved CME courses
- 19.25 CME credit hours & up to 5.75 Pharmacology hours
- 12 speakers
- Online course materials
- Access on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Explore best practices and discover new research in dermatology, orthopedics, cardiology & emergency medicine, women’s health, pain management & pharmacology, diabetes, and mental health.
- This Is… Ortho Jeopardy!
- Diagnostic Dilemmas in Dermatology
- Pain Treatment in the Opioid Epidemic
- I Spy: Basics of Skeletal Radiology & Fracture Identification
- Keys to the Knee: Simplifying Evaluation of the Knee
- The “S” Word: Demystifying Female Sexual Health
- Spot the Heart Attack: 12 Lead ECG Case Studies
- Managing Airline Emergencies
- Ref and Pef: The Not So Identical Twins of Heart Failure.
The “Best of” package can be purchased online anytime, but why not start now? Find out more and start the year off right!
Hit the reset button while earning continuing medical education credits at our CME conferences, where you can travel to a vacation destination; earn CME credits with like-minded nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians; and ‘unplug’ while enjoying a new locale! Check out our upcoming Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts 2023 CME Conferences and 2024 CME Conferences! At every event, the best of the medical community gathers to earn CME credits, network, and gain knowledge on dermatology, orthopedics, cardiology and emergency medicine, women’s health, pain management and pharmacology, diabetes, ER, and mental health. On-line CME courses and Virtual CME are also available so you have the option of earning CME credits online.