Jointly Provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine & Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts
Physicians, Physician Assistants, & Nurse Practitioners Credit
This activity is intended for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners caring for patients in a primary and specialty care setting.
- Apply new and emerging therapy options for several different body systems and treatment modalities
- Discuss a variety of topics in a concentrated effort that maximizes clinician’s time and provider needs
- Review strategies to help busy clinicians utilize their time with patients more effectively
- Use new clinical guidelines to effectively treat patients.
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the American Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians Continuing Education
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician Assistants Continuing Education
This activity is designated for 26 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Continuing Nursing Education
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 26 contact hours.
Pharmacotherapy contact hours for Advance Practice Registered Nurses will be designated on your certificate.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 13485, for 26 contact hours.
NPs can use AMA credits for professional continuing education requirements. Please click here for details.
Q: How do I know which contact hours are accredited/approved?
A: Formally approved continuing education must meet the following criteria:
- Continuing nursing education (CNE) approved for nursing contact hours by an accredited provider or approver of nursing continuing education
- Continuing medical education (CME) approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Sponsored by organizations, agencies, or educational institutions accredited or approved by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), or the Commission on Dietetic Registration
2019 CME Conferences
Destin, FL: June 11-14
Myrtle Beach, SC: July 22-25
Virginia Beach, VA: August 13-16
Pensacola Beach, FL: September 10-13
Caribbean Cruise: October 20-27
San Antonio, TX: October 8-11
Orlando, FL: October 21-24
Las Vegas, NV: November 12-15
Additional CME Information
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to PIM policy. The existence or absence of COI for everyone in a position to control content will be disclosed to participants prior to the start of each activity.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (i.e. physical, dietary, etc). Please contact Carol Paul prior to the live event at email@example.com
“RX” throughout the website denotes pharmacology credit.
Instructions for obtaining credit will be provided at the meeting.