Myrtle Beach, SC CME Conference Hotel Information
Enjoy coastal luxury at our host property (Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes) in North Myrtle Beach, known for its natural beauty and quiet beaches.
We have negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts ™ guests starting at $264, but these rates are only guaranteed until June 20, 2017. Please book early as rooms may sell out prior to that date. Call 1.800.228.9290 or click here to make reservations. The Conference Code is DILDILA.
Please note that Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts guests will receive a discounted resort fee of $10.00 plus 8% tax, per room, per night. This discounted fee will be applied at check-in. Please be advised that your guests e-mail confirmations will still show the $18.00 fee as that is standard for all of our guests.
8400 Costa Verde Drive Myrtle Beach SC 29572
Parking: Self Parking is complimentary
Breakfast /Lunch: on your own (sponsored lunches will be announced if applicable)
Beverage Service: provided each day of conference
Top Reasons to Stay at the Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes
- Experience all the resort amenities – complimentary wireless internet in all guest rooms, free self-parking, full use of fitness center, use of recreation room and outdoor recreation area
- Sleep a little later and never be late.
- Restaurants on-site for your enjoyment.
- Networking at all hours
- All your friends stay at the conference hotel.
- Staying on-site allows you to run back to the room to drop off/pick up anything you need.
- Don’t get stuck in inclement weather and traffic, and be assured a parking space.
We kindly ask that you make your hotel reservation at our host property. We are committed to these contractual obligations in order to bring the guest room rates down from regular pricing. If you stay at a different hotel, we may fall short of our housing obligations and will be responsible for paying lost income to our hotels. This could mean higher registration fees and fewer benefits for participants. Thank you for your understanding and for making our educational programs the best they can be.