Destin, Florida CME Conference Hotel Information
We have negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts guests. If you need hotel reservations and have not yet made your arrangements, you are encouraged to do so immediately as rooms may sell out prior to the cutoff dates listed below.
Reduced room rates start at $218 plus tax, but these rates are only guaranteed until May 6, 2022.
Book your reservation under our group code and receive these resort amenities. Click here to learn more.
OTHER RENTAL COMPANIES
Resort Tram *
|Not Available||FREE – see below|
Health Club/Fitness Center
Bicycle Rentals (4hrs for 2)
Kayak & Boogie Board Rental
|Kayak $35/hr Boogie Board $10/hr||FREE|
2 Pools w/ Towel Service
Tennis Court Time
Q: What are the differences in reserving Sandestin accommodations via the link above vs. renting through other companies like VRBO, Airbnb, etc?
A: Booking directly via the link above guarantees guests a much more enjoyable and budget-friendly stay. Please see details above.
Q: Can I enjoy the resort tram if I don’t book directly through Sandestin?
A: Only guests booking via the link above are permitted to use the tram (resort key card is required). The tram begins picking up our guests as early as 6:30 am and will take you directly to our conference center (runs until midnight). You can arrive stress-free and enjoy a nice relaxing breakfast and not worry about finding a place to park. Plus, you’ll never get caught in the rain, and your family can use your car to head to the beach, outlets, and other fun activities. (Please see details above)
Top Reasons To Stay With Us
- Experience all the resort amenities – 4 award-winning, championship golf courses, three outdoor pools, a full-service spa and salon, free Wi-Fi in guest rooms; and more
- Sleep a little later and never be late.
- Restaurants on-site for your enjoyment.
- Networking at all hours – maybe even on the beach.
- All your friends stay at the conference hotel.
- Staying on-site allows you to run back to the room to drop off/pick up anything you need.
- Don’t get stuck in inclement weather and traffic, and be assured a parking space.
Breakfast/Lunch: Breakfast will be provided as part of your registration and will be available Tuesday – Friday from 6:30 – 8:00 am. Refreshments will be served throughout the day as well. Please refer to final schedule for times. Lunch is on your own.
Beverage Service: Provided each day of conference.
Don’t Miss Out On Our Early Deal Specials!
The earlier you register, the more you save!