Win a FitBit Versa 2 Special Edition!
Book your reservation with one of our group codes for your chance to win!
Masks are now required for all conferences that are attended in-person.
Pensacola Beach, Florida CME Conference Hotel Information
We have negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts guests. If you need hotel reservations and have not yet made your arrangements, you are encouraged to do so immediately as rooms may sell out prior to the cutoff dates listed below.
Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
12 Via de Luna Drive
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
Reduced room rates start but these rates are only guaranteed until August 20, 2020.
To receive the Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts discounted rate of $180* plus tax , you must call the hotel directly and reference group code DILL (discounted rates are not guaranteed through travel agents or internet services).
*Santa Rosa Authority tax 1.28%; County bed tax 4%; State tax 7.5% will be added.
Breakfast/Lunch: Breakfast will be provided as part of your registration and will be available Tuesday – Friday from 6:30 – 8:00 am. Refreshments will be served throughout the day as well. Please refer to final schedule for times. Lunch is on your own (sponsored lunches will be announced if applicable).
Beverage Service: Provided each day of conference.
Top Reasons to Stay at Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
- Experience all the resort amenities – Two outdoor pools, an indoor pool & a whirlpool; free & valet parking; children’s programs; free Wi-Fi in guest rooms; beach trolley; and more.
- Sleep a little later and never be late.
- Restaurants on-site for your enjoyment.
- Networking at all hours – maybe even on the beach.
- All your friends stay at the conference hotel.
- Staying on-site allows you to run back to the room to drop off/pick up anything you need.
- Don’t get stuck in inclement weather and traffic, and be assured a parking space.
We kindly ask that you make your hotel reservation at our host property. We are committed to these contractual obligations in order to bring the guest room rates down from regular pricing. If you stay at a different hotel, we may fall short of our housing obligations and will be responsible for paying lost income to our hotels. This could mean higher registration fees and fewer benefits for participants. Thank you for your understanding and for making our educational programs the best they can be.
Don’t Miss Out On Our Early Deal Specials!
The earlier you register, the more you save!